Register for a rental house at Sekrepatu Foundation
U dient het inschrijfformulier volledig ingevuld en ondertekend met de benodigde gegevens op ons kantoor aan de Laurastraat nr. 15F (Sekrepatu Dyari ) in te leveren. Inschrijfformulieren die niet volledig zijn ingevuld kunnen wij niet in behandeling nemen.
Bij definitieve inschrijving, wanneer u aan de criteria voldoet om in aanmerking te komen voor een woning, zullen inschrijfkosten ad SRD 50,- in rekening worden gebracht (ingezetenen).
Niet ingezetenen betalen € 25,-. U krijgt dan uw inschrijfnummer. Bij verlenging van uw inschrijving (jaarlijks) dient wederom administratiekosten SRD 25.00,- te worden voldaan. Dit bedrag kan jaarlijks bijgesteld worden.
Introduction Registration form
Registration date: from the date of registration at the housing foundation Sekrepatu.
Age: at the registration, 21 years of age or older
Family composition: single or living together, all people who move in have to registered. Children age 21 and older who do not go to school are not considered part of the family. They have to register separately.
Resident. You are considered a resident when you are able to present an extraction from the Public Registry..
Yearly income (gross). This is the income of the main tenants.
Starter. A starter is a person who does not leave his own house behind (e.g. you live in with family).
Transiter. Is a family who leaves its own house behind (house for sale or rental house)
Click here to download the registration form.
A digital registration form will be available very soon.
The registration is valid for one (1) year from the registration date. The information you provide is confidential and will be kept for one (1) year. If you do not extend your registration after one year, your information will be removed from our database. You can also pick up all documents. When you accept your house your registration is cancelled (you do no longer look for a house). In case you would insist for assignment for another house, you need to register again. Always submit copies with your registration form. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
Please send a copy of the following:
• ID-card or passport.
• Family book (in case of adoptions, indicate separately) and/or wedding book.
• Extract(s) from the Public Registry (of the house seeker, partner, children and others who move in)
• A recent summary of yearly income and/or the last three months of your salary slip. In case you are an entrepreneur you should submit an annual report or a tax assessment.
• Employers Certificate (with a possible salary increase or decrease). Your employer may also vouch for your rent.
You visit the office during the regular office hours (each workday from 8:00 am till 12:00 noon) and you will receive a registration form at payment of SRD 7.50.
You need to submit the registration form with the following attachments:
- Excerpt from the Public Registry.
- Proof of income (3 recent salary pay slips or benefit specifications etc.)
- Family book in case necessary.
- A copy of the Identification Card, passport or driver’s license.
- You will receive a registration receipt and a registration number.
- Residents pay SRD 25 administration costs per year, nonresidents pay 25 Euro.
The assignment of a house happens on the basis of a date of registration and registration number. The size of the family is taken into account. Large families have priority with the larger houses. There are 1, 2 and 3 bedroom houses. Although you might have your preference for a particular neighborhood, you will always be offered the first next house that becomes available.